Sunday, May 9, 2010

Patchwork Smexy Maxi




*that's me wearing the maxi i took for myself and my sister*

Design A

Design B





item code : Smexy Design A or B
description : 100% cotton paris,Chest (elastic back) up to 40" (100 cm.)







Length = 57" (142.5 cm.), no lining. Imported non the less :)
size : Free size (but better suited for up to uk10)
price : RM150 (free Gdex postage) (worth every penny!!) *psst, saw in some boutiques in KL selling for rm200+
status: SOLD OUT



NOW RM100!!!



1.design B sold to zuridah sg
2.design A sold

* I absolutely LOVE this maxi!! i took one for myself and have worn it, and the dress flows beautifully on the body (whilst giving the slimming effect), and when worn would look something like worn by model in 1st picture :)
would update soon on pics of me wearing it to baby expo with my sister ;)


(email me for further enquiries/photos/measurements)

No comments: