Started out as a blog that opened up on 12/3/2008 and which sells pre-loved items, this blog has since come a long way and started out to venture into the sale of pretty, unique shawls for 3 years now, and hopefully more years to come! As this blog operates on a part time basis aside from my full commitment to my work in the legal fraternity, i do hope that i can share my love of fashion with everyone and as I have a great respect for fashion, i always believe in a person's capability to create their own signature look. I do offer wardrobe/image consultation from time to time, and i am happy to have helped those in the past :) just email me if you need any advice and i'd be more than happy to be there for you ;)
*the model used in the pictures is 160cm tall and wears a uk 6 or uk 8 clothing..depending on the types of cutting ;)
• All items are all fabulously new and custom made only-unless stated otherwise.
• Sale is based on a first come first serve basis only. But if communication with previous buyer/those who wanted to reserve item fails, those with fastest payment would be given priority. Inquiry on items would not be considered as reserved!
•Reservation can only be made up to 3 days only. I do not mind back outs, but please have the courtesy to let me know.I would only reserved for more than 3 days based on considerable reasons. But if i hear nothing from you, then the item would be released to the next person in line without notification given to the previous person.
•Owner has the discretion to withdraw any items put forth.
•All items sold are not refundable/exchangeable-so please check your sizes/designs/codes carefully!
•Seller would not be liable for any lost or damages of items during delivery.
• There may be slight difference in colours from photos to the original thing.
•Most of my shawls design are not restockable, hence immediate payment and first come first basis applies.
•Not for fussy buyers!
•I DO NOT CONDONE THE ACT OF COPYING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK! COPYCAT(S) ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE. AND ALL PICTURES/MATERIALS FROM THIS PAGE ARE COPYRIGHTED. ANY INTENTION TO REPUBLISH ANYTHING FROM THIS PAGE WOULD REQUIRE MY PERMISSION. :) THANK YOU!
1. Please place your order by copying the form below and fill in the requirements and email it to me at email@example.com
2. Payment must be made within 3 days of order to my Maybank account(i'll email the account number for confirmed purchases only).
3. Items shall now be posted on Saturday ONLY (due to my work demand), so if you can't wait, please do not proceed. TQ
4. COD is currently unavailable
5. All items stated are NOT inclusive of postage unless stated OTHERWISE.