Saturday, July 4, 2009

pre-loved maxi (sort of)



Hye dearies, it has been awhile since i've updated my pre-loved items, however, this blog still is, and still does sells pre-loved stuff, so this time i have one pre-loved item that (breaks my heart) to let go.

Well it is actually new (just got it yesterday), except worn once for trying purposes. I bought this maxi from another online shop, but sadly, it didn't fit me too well, i guess i'm a tad short to wear it, so i'm letting it go :(



*picture credit to Doublewoot
item code : batik-ish print

description : long kimono maxi
condtion : fresh from the oven
size : from the site states fit 4-12, but for me who is a size 6 ( i think) still abit loose, or im just getting thinner with all
the dance class..hahaha, better fitted for size 8 and above and of 5'4 height above
price : rm60 selling for RM54


NOW RM50 (Inclusive postage!)

No comments: